Welcome to the Northern Heights Sports Club
** Picture schedule - Pictures will be taken the week of November 9th, please check the schedule by clicking on the link below. Please note, NHSC does not provide a team picture, if you would like one please indicate that on your order form.
for the picture schedule. Picture order forms can be seen here
Northern Algoma Soccer skills camps started on October 31st, still room. Session every Saturdday from 11:00am - 1:00pm, registration at 10:30 see here
for more information.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't received a call after tonight and your child is born 2007 or earlier.
2008 - 2011 will receive call this weekend.
Regular season games start the week of October 26th, Mini soccer starts November 6th.
ready for another great year! Play Hard & Have fun!
We are running out of room but we are still accepting your registrations, $275 for mini soccer and $350 for youth. Our season will run from Mid-October until April for youth and from the first week in November to March for mini. See bottom of page for registration information.
Here are the final groupings and playing days, we had to make adjustments to allow age groups to play on the same nights.
- U11 Girls (Born 2004, 2005) (6pm or 7 pm)
- Senior boys (Born 1998, 1999, 2000) (8pm)
- U11 Boys (Born 2004, 2005) (6pm or 7pm)
- Senior Girls (Born 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001) (7pm or 8 pm)
- U13 Girls (Born 2002, 2003) (6pm, 7Pm or 8pm)
- U14 Boys (Born 2001, 2002, 2003) (6pm or 7pm)
- U9 Boys (Born 2006, 2007) (6pm, 7pm or 8pm)
- U9 Girls (Born 2006, 2007) (6pm or 7 pm)
- U4/U5 Boys & U4/U5 Girls (2010, 2011) (6pm)
- U6/U7 Boys (7 or 8pm) & U6/U7 Girls (2008, 2009) (7pm)
** Online registration **
Click HERE. Please note, a $5 convenience fee is included in the online registration.
Thanks for your patience!
Please create an account and then register your children. Don't forget to click the volunteer tab on you account if you are interested in helping out.
We will try and maintain the same playing nights as last year but reserve the right to make changes to age grouping and nights based on our numbers.