Welcome to the Northern Heights Sports Club
The British are coming back!!
We are happy to bring back the British Soccer summer camps for 2016.
We will be running 2 camps this year, one in July and one in August. You can start registering now.... http://tinyurl.com/zmb5zml
Simply put, challenger sports have amazing coaches, a developmental curriculum, awesome accents, innovative practices and a unique cultural twist that combine for a one-of-a-kind camp experience! You can even bring a coach home to stay with you!! (Check out the billet program if you would like to be host family for one or more of the coaches)
SYSL & NHSC have camps July 11th - 15th & August 8th - 12th at Strathclair Park Sports Complex with a program to meet every skill level!!
The camps are filling up fast - Don't miss out and CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!--->> http://tinyurl.com/zmb5zml
Ready for another great year! Play Hard & Have fun!
We are running out of room but we are still accepting your registrations, $275 for mini soccer and $350 for youth. Our season will run from Mid-October until April for youth and from the first week in November to March for mini. See bottom of page for registration information.
Here are the final groupings and playing days, we had to make adjustments to allow age groups to play on the same nights.
- U11 Girls (Born 2004, 2005) (6pm or 7 pm)
- Senior boys (Born 1998, 1999, 2000) (8pm)
- U11 Boys (Born 2004, 2005) (6pm or 7pm)
- Senior Girls (Born 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001) (7pm or 8 pm)
- U13 Girls (Born 2002, 2003) (6pm, 7Pm or 8pm)
- U14 Boys (Born 2001, 2002, 2003) (6pm or 7pm)
- U9 Boys (Born 2006, 2007) (6pm, 7pm or 8pm)
- U9 Girls (Born 2006, 2007) (6pm or 7 pm)
- U4/U5 Boys & U4/U5 Girls (2010, 2011) (6pm)
- U6/U7 Boys (7 or 8pm) & U6/U7 Girls (2008, 2009) (7pm)
** Online registration - offline until next season **
Click HERE. Please note, a $5 convenience fee is included in the online registration.
Thanks for your patience!
Please create an account and then register your children. Don't forget to click the volunteer tab on you account if you are interested in helping out.
We will try and maintain the same playing nights as last year but reserve the right to make changes to age grouping and nights based on our numbers.